I operate a VXLAN based network spread across multiple data centers which provides IP- and Ethernet-services for our customers. I will explain our design, how we integrate it into our VPLS based ISP network and what we (don't) like.
What I will be talking about:
* Planning a DC environment
* Different methods to connect a customer
* Setting up automation and your network
* Documenting what you and your automation did
* Practical VLAN/VXLAN Mapping (overlapping VLAN ranges)
* Troubleshooting and mistakes not to make (again)